138 East 30th Street
Urban and edgy retreat in Midtown East! Come stay in this amazing 4 bedroom 3 bath triplex located on the 2nd floor.This spacious unit easily sleeps 10, making it ideal for large groups. Large living and dining areas as well as an outdoor space, make this unit great for socializing. Convenient features like wireless internet, flat screen TV, and washer/dryer make this unit feel like home.
• 2nd floor of traditional NYC walk-up building
• Amenities include dishwasher, coffee maker, full stainless steel kitchen, dining table and cutlery
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 1 queen sized, 3 full sized, and 1 king size bed
• 1 sofa bed in unit
• Wireless internet available
• Flat Screen TV’s with basic channels in multiple rooms
• 3 beautiful ceramic bathrooms
• Hardwood floors
• Outdoor space!
• Heat and AC available
• Units available 1-12 months
Location: Enjoy some of Manhattan’s finest architecture at your doorstep in Murray Hill/Kipps Bay. Steps from the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and Grand Central Station. While at Grand Central, indulge in truffles at Li-Lac Chocolate.
Other nearby attractions include Scandinavia House and New York Design Center (ideal for furniture shopping). Take a quick walk down Park and Lexington to admire the architecture and stone structures.
Blocks to delicious restaurants and bars including Rare View Bar, Marcony, and Kalustyan’s.
Subway available at 33rd St/ Park Avenue.