163 West 80th Street Apt 2
• 2nd floor Unit walk-up building
• Modern kitchen comes equipped with stainless appliances, such as dishwasher, microwave, oven, counter tops and many more utilities
• Washer and dryer in apartment!
• Beautiful 4 bedrooms with 2 queens size, and 2 full size beds
• Full Size Sofa bed in living area
• Flat screen TVs with basic channels in multiple rooms
• Wireless internet provided
• State of the art modern bathrooms
• Polished hardwood floors
• Dining table for 4 people
• Central Heating and Air Conditioning available for your comfort
• Units available for up to 12 months!
Location: Stay close to some of New York’s hottest attractions. Walking distance to the Museum of Natural History, the Hayden Planetarium of Earth and Space, the Children’s Museum of Manhattan, and the New York Historical Society. Close to Central Park West and Riverside Park.
Blocks to endless shopping including department stores like Barneys Co op, boutiques and specialty shops like Town Shop and Maxilla & Mandible. Minutes from popular New York restaurants including Shake Shack, Zabar’s Deli, Levain Bakery, Fred’s and Ocean Grill. Easy access to popular night life spots including Stand Up NY comedy club.
Quick commute to the rest of the city. A, B, C & D trains available at 72nd, 81st/Museum of Natural History, and 86th.