202 East 20th Street
The warmth of this gorgeous townhouse invites you in and makes you want to stay. This expansive unit comfortably sleeps 8 and includes luxuries like 3 wood burning fireplaces, sky lights, and polished hardwood floors. Convenient features like a washer/dryer, speedy wireless internet, and new flat screen TVs make this unit feel like home.
• Amazing Townhouse
• Standard kitchen appliances including fridge, stove and oven
• Small kitchen appliances, full set of plates, pots/pan and utensils
• Washing machine and dryer
• 3 queen size beds
• 3 full sofa beds
• 3 wood burning fireplaces
• New Flat screen TVs with basic channels in each room
• Polished hardwood floors
• Dining table seats 6 people
• Heated and air conditioned
• Units available 1-12 months
Gramercy park is the City’s oldest residential neighborhood. Home to the famously exclusive and beautiful Gramercy Park, one of the last private parks in the city, accessible to residents only by key.
Walking distance to numerous restaurants including Casa Mono (Spanish), Pure Food and Wine (Vegan), and Friend of a Farmer (country comfort food).
Convenient location for nightlife which includes Irving Plaza, Gramercy Theatre, and The Jazz Standard, each venue centered on live music. Pete?s Tavern, New York’s oldest surviving saloon is also close by.
Subway available at 6th and 3rd.