478 Ninth Avenue Apt 2
Located on the 2nd floor of a traditional NYC walk-up.
• On the 2nd floor of traditional NYC walk-up building
• Standard kitchen appliances and cookware
• 1 full and 1 queen sized beds in unit
• Sofa bed in living area
• Flat screen TV with basic channels
• Wireless internet available
• Charming exposed brick
• Polished hardwood floors
• Dining table for 4
• Heated and air conditioned
• Units available 1-12 months
Location: This area is the heart of fashion. Major fashion labels such as Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Calvin Klein, Nicole Miller, and Andrew Marc have showrooms, production facilities, or offices located in the Garment District. Explore the area’s countless sample sales, discount shops, fabric stores, and boutiques. Located only blocks from NYC’s Macy’s, the largest department store in the world.
Popular restaurants in the area include Casa di Isacco, Spot Dessert Bar, and Uncle Jack’s Steakhouse.
Easy access to the rest of the city. A, C, E trains at Port Authority. 7, S, N, Q, R trains at 42nd Street/Times Square and B, D, F, M at 42nd Street/ Bryant Park.