Vacation Apartment Rentals in Every Neighborhood
When you’re planning to take a vacation away from your hometown, you need to find an appropriate place to stay. The entire process of finding a suitable residence in an unfamiliar place can seem like a formidable task, especially if you’re looking to sublet a furnished apartment in NYC.
However, there are resources to help: At Short Term Rentals NYC, we make it easier for you to find the ideal vacation apartment rentals in NYC. We offer 30-day plus rentals across all the major neighborhoods in NYC so you can choose to live anywhere you please in the vacation apartment rentals that’s tailored to your needs. First, you’ll need to figure out where in the city you’d like to be located.
Spend Your Vacation in NYC
NYC is one of the most exciting and diverse cities in the world. There are countless things to explore here, and a good place to start is to understand its basic geography. NYC is roughly divided into five main boroughs – the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. These boroughs have a number of popular neighborhoods that house a variety of tourist attractions, and make them appealing spots for a vacation apartment rental in NYC.
- Things to do in the Bronx: The Bronx is famous for its gardens and parks. If you’re a nature enthusiast, renting a Bronx vacation apartment rental would be ideal. Some of the popular tourists attractions in the Bronx include the New York Botanical Garden, the Bronx Zoo, the Pelham Bay and Van Cortlandt Parks, and the gardens in Riverdale. The Bronx has more to offer than just nature though: The Yankee Stadium and the Bronx Museum of Arts are definitely places you need to add to your bucket list if you choose to stay in Bronx. For foodies, the neighborhoods in this borough offer some of the best fine dining chains and wineries: The Bronx Alehouse, Dominick’s, and Ebe Ye Yie are to name a few.
- Things to do in Brooklyn: Even if you’re not a native New Yorker, you have probably heard of the Brooklyn Bridge as one of the most popular attraction in NYC. Apart from the Bridge, Brooklyn has some of the best neighborhoods for you to stay in including Greenpoint, Bushwick, Cobble Hill and Prospect Heights. Although this borough has many great places to visit and experience, the most renowned ones include Coney Island, which is an ideal place to spend hot summer days, Prospect Park, Brooklyn Heights, and the Brooklyn Museum. Brooklyn also plays host to many live music venues, and the Music Hall of Williamsburg remains one the top destinations. Let’s not forget the wide variety of restaurants across Brooklyn, from pizzerias such as Di Fara Pizza to fine-dining at Aska.
- Things to do in Manhattan: The borough of Manhattan is a city within itself with a number of incredible neighborhoods including Chelsea, Little Italy, Greenwich Village, and more. Manhattan is known for its buzzing city life, its eateries, and boutique stores. Manhattan vacation apartment rentals can make your holiday a lot more enjoyable and time-efficient in this borough. With so much to see and do, having a place to reside for an extended stay is a major advantage. From Central Park, museums, rooftop bars, Broadway shows, and restaurants like Eleven Madison Park; Manhattan has it all.
- Things to do in Queens: If you rent a vacation apartment in Queens, you can enjoy easy access to the best museums NYC has to offer: The Queens Museum is a historic tourist attraction. Additionally, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and the Museum of Moving Images are even more popular now as a must-see for artists and any film-making enthusiast. Other attractions in the neighborhoods of Queens include the Corona Park, the Citi Field Stadium, the Botanical Gardens, and more.
- Things to do in Staten Island: Staten Island houses more historical, natural attractions, and is a great place to visit if you want to escape the busy city life. While it might not have many skyscrapers like Manhattan does, it does have top sites like the Alice Austen House, Museum of Tibetan Art, and the Staten Island Zoo. The borough also has some of the best pizza and fast food establishments around as well, including Denino’s Pizzeria Tavern, Ho’ Brah Tacos, and the Standard Burger.
A Vacation Rental Lets You Do More
In a city so huge and with so many things to do, a long vacation is essential to have the entire NYC experience. Without a place to stay, you are either constantly shifting between hotel rooms or crashing at friend’s places. This is not only a tedious process, but can also be expensive, with average nightly hotel rates in NYC reaching over $240. The ideal and cost-effective solution is to have a vacation apartment rental in NYC to make all of your favorite tourist sites more accessible, and give you the peace of a mind of a secure place to stay.
However, apartment-hunting in a NYC is not an easy job. Finding the right location at the right price with the amenities you want, and have it all fully-furnished is a challenge in itself. That’s where we come in: The services at Short Term Rentals NYC make all of these processes run smoothly for you to enjoy stress-free holidays in NYC.